From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2007 - 23:02:17 CST

Cesar,
  The existing "measure minmax" only calculates the bounding box that
contains the atom centers. There isn't any built-in feature that
does the exact calculation you have in mind. It would be trivial to
add however, if all you're looking for is an option to the
"measure minmax" command that would pad the bounding box with
the per-atom VdW radii. If that's all you're asking for, let me know
and I'll see about adding it in the next beta version.