From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 18:02:33 CST

Adrian,
  At present, the alignments applied by multiseq will not affect
any volumetric data in the same molecule. Most likely, to get what
you want, you'll need to save the rotations computed by STAMP
(used by multiseq) or the VMD "measure fit" routine and apply them
to the XPLOR maps and molecules and then reload it all. It's a hassle,
but that's the only suggestion I have just now. If you need help with
that, let me know.