From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 02:24:12 CST

Hi,
  I'm not sure. I recently observed something along these lines
on another user's Windows laptop. I suspect that you've encountered
a bug in STRIDE. Do you get dialog box stating that STRIDE crashed,
or does it just not produce any output? If anyone knows of other
freely distributed secondary structure calculation programs besides
STRIDE, I would be interested to hear about them.