From: Adrian Koh (kohsj_at_ihpc.a-star.edu.sg)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 00:08:26 CST

Hi,

I know this been asked countless of times, but I couldn't seem to get
the gist of it. I have a .xyz trajectory file (containing the positions
of atoms for every frame, 250 frames in all). And I have another .xyz
file (containing the atomic resultant forces on every atom, for the 250
frames). Would I be able to combine the two files, request VMD to plot
the positions of the atoms with the corresponding color codes based on
the magnitude of the atomic resultant force, all in one single animation?

How do I do it?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Adrian.

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.