From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 12:37:03 CST

Esther,
  If you just want to display the H-Bonds, try using the
"Hbonds" representation. If you're interested in getting lists of
H-Bonds over the course of your trajectory, try using the "measure hbonds"
command. These are described in the VMD documentation and may also be
listed in the various tutorials if you need more help with them.
There are also various scripts out there written by other
VMD users for doing some of the common analyses.

  John