From: Jan Saam (saam_at_charite.de)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 14:14:01 CST

Javaria,

this will do partially.
You can load a xbgf file as base molecule in paratool. This will cause
VMD to display all bonds the way you defined them. But you still have to
define which internal coordinates (bonds, angles, dihedrals) you want to
use for your force field of the molecule. You can manually define them
or simply autogenerate them:
Edit-->"Internal Coordinates"-->"Autogenerate internal coordinates"
This will generate all bonds (based on what's displayed in VMD i.e. what
came with the xbgf) and all angles and dihedrals that can be constructed
from these bonds.
For this set of internal coordinates you will generate force constants.

Jan

--
Jan Saam