From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2007 - 02:07:34 CST

Hi,
  It would be helpful if I knew what it is that you're actually
trying to do with the various matrices? Do you want to change
the atom coordinates (which you can easily do, but using
a different method) or are you trying to calculate something
based on the viewing orientation? If you tell me more about
what you're trying to accomplish I may have further suggestions
for you.