From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2007 - 11:17:00 CST

Hi Ugur,
the cgtools plugin will be in the extensions menu starting with vmd
1.8.6. For 1.8.5, you can access the command line version by typing
package require cgtools

and then using commands as specified on the cgtools webpage.
Alternatively, if you've downloaded a more recent version of the plugin
you can source cgtools.tcl and cggui.tcl and then run ::cggui::cggui in
the tkcon.

.so files are only present for plugins with compiled extensions; this is
not the case for cgtools. Only the tcl files are necessary.

Peter