From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 20:01:32 CST

Hi Eric,
  If you'd like to try them out, I have some undocumented
(i.e. unfinished implementation) commands which move the camera
around to arbitrary positions and orientations. I've written some
prototype scripts which use these commands to perform complex
camera moves for the purposes of making movies and animations.
If you'd like to try these out, let me know and I'll make the
test scripts etc available to you and anyone else that wants to
use them.