From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2006 - 20:57:25 CST

Hi,

On 12/27/06, Cesar Luis Avila <cavila_at_fbqf.unt.edu.ar> wrote:
> Indeed this line was extracted from a pdb written by vmd, as pointed out
> before, with the command
>
> $selover writepdb $lseg.pdb

I'm not sure I'm understanding you - are you saying that the
misformatted resid came from VMD? If so, could you tell me which
version of VMD you were using? Current versions of VMD appear to work
as I've described.

Cheers,
Justin

--
    I speak of certain afternoons in early fall, waterfalls of
immaterial gold, the transformation of the world, when everything