From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2006 - 13:19:24 CST

Hi Matt,
two notes:
-which version of vmd are you using? I'm somewhat puzzled by these error
messages...
-If you want to build a membrane, you'll have more luck making it with
the membrane builder plugin, and then deleting atoms from that as
necessary. I may misunderstand though -- do you mean you want a membrane
made of PETE? If that's the case, you probably want to build a single
chain using molefacture and then tile it through space to get the membrane.
Peter