From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2006 - 02:30:04 CST

Hi,
  You'll need to make sure that the top molecule is the same as it
was when you enabled the sscache script. Also, since start/stop create
and delete Tcl trace registrations, you only want to call start once, and
call stop once. If you ran the start routine multiple times, that could
explain why calling stop didn't delete all of the traces, if you only
ran stop once. If you still have trouble after checking these items,
let me know, and I'll look into it further.