From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 10:30:29 CST

Do you get any warnings in the VMD console? This sounds like something
that may be related to STRIDE not liking your structure, if so, you should
be seeing various warnings or errors in the VMD console when it calls STRIDE
to compute the secondary structure. Otherwise, I'd expect warnings during
the structure analysis that occurs after you loaded the files, or during
the rendering process. In any case, the warning or error messages which
I'd expect VMD or STRIDE to emit will detail what's happening, and if you
tell me what messages you're seeing in the VMD console, I can help you.