From: Robert Kretschmer (robert.kretschmer_at_freenet.de)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2006 - 01:51:31 CST

Hej,

the shutter glasses works und windows and linux. Under linux it is not so
easy to install like on windows, but it shouldn't be a problem! I use Suse
Linux 10.0!
Now, I have a NVIDIA Quadro4 900 XGL. I had to buy this Card because my
motherboard support only AGP 4x!

The drivers for linux you can download at the NVIDIA homepage, then you have
to shutdown the X11-Server, install the drivers and then you must change the
X11-Config file. Further more you must enable the stereomode: setenv
VMDPREFERSTEREO

There is a complete instruction at the following link:
http://www.biologie.uni-kassel.de/biochemistry/VMDnVidiaHowto.txt

good luck

Robert