From: Robert Kretschmer (robert.kretschmer_at_freenet.de)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2006 - 15:07:10 CST

Dear Cesar,

in october I bought some eDimensional shutter-glasses at eBay (Price 50
Euro). But they didn't worked with my ATI Radeon.
Then I bought for 50 Euro a NVIDIA Quadro GLX at eBay too.
Now, it works very well. You have to install the drivers and change your
glxinfo at linux and voila - fine 3D-graphic at VMD, pymol und other
applications.

But, if you have a nvidia card you can buy the cheaper version for 18 Euro
(wired). E.g. look at this page http://www.razor3d.de/3d_pc.asp.

kind regards

Robert

Robert Kretschmer