From: ivana adamovic (iadamovic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 14:22:10 CST

Dear all,

I am using 1.8.4 VMD for MAC (intel processor) and I had some problems
making movie using Movie Maker tool. All of the ppm files from the
trajectory are generated but they can't be connected to the final
movie.
I have installed Netpbm through fink, and everything went well, but
when I tried to use VMD to make movie, it generated .mpg movie
automatically, but it has 0Kb and can't be opened.

This is message from VMD :

Info) Rendering complete.
No frame format conversion necessary, continuing.
Converting frames to MPEG-1 video format
ppmtompeg /Users/ivana/Desktop/1b3u /movie.1b3u.par
MPEG ENCODER STATS (1.5b)
------------------------
TIME STARTED: Thu Nov 23 14:58:21 2006
MACHINE: ivana-adamovics-computer.local
FIRST FILE: /Users/ivana/Desktop/1b3u/movie.1b3u.0000.ppm
LAST FILE: /Users/ivana/Desktop/1b3u/movie.1b3u.3999.ppm
PATTERN: ibbpbbpbbpbbpbb
GOP_SIZE: 15
SLICES PER FRAME: 1
RANGE: +/-32