From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2006 - 11:50:36 CST

Adrian,
  If you have trouble running the InstallShield installer for VMD 1.8.5
on your 64-bit machine, I can give you a .zip file containing a VMD
installation image that you can simply unpack into your filesystem that
should work fine for you. I'm working on updating VMD 1.8.6 to use a
new version of InstallShield which should not encounter this problem.
Let me know if you want the .zip install image.