From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2006 - 20:57:38 CST

Hi,
  You can read these PDB files into VMD and then write out a new
trajectory file from them. I'm assuming that all of your PDB files
contain the same number of atoms, yes? If so, you can use a script
like this one to load the sequence of PDB files into VMD:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/animatepdbs/

>From that point, you can save them back out in a new trajectory
file using the File->Save Coordinates menu item in the
VMD Main window.