From: nunolf_at_ci.uc.pt
Date: Fri Nov 17 2006 - 09:48:18 CST

Hi *

Probably it's on the manual, but I do not find it.
I want to be able to control the graphical representation properties, like
coloring method, drawing method, material ... in order to write some procs to
be run in batch mode. I know the commands to control these 3 mentioned rep.
properties, but how do I change for example the
resolution/thickness/aspect/spline style ratio for example of the Newcartoon
representation? In a CPK rep, how can I change the sphere scale, sphere res.
... ?

Are all these features available as commands/variables in order to be possible
to change their values in self-made procedures?

Cheers,
Nuno