From: preeda (preeda_at_hlab.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2006 - 00:39:36 CST

Dear Prof. <http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~emad/> Emad Tajkhorshid

My name is preeda now I am studying at the University of Tokyo, Japan.
Now I am trying to connect a phantom haptic device to the NAMD and VMD
programs.
Do you have any advice or suggested methods that are most suitable to
connect a phantom with NAMD and VMDprograms.
Could you please briefly explain about how to connect a phantom with
NAMD,VMD program?
What the different between Openhaptics toolkit, Ghost SDK, and VRPN in
accessing the phantom device and connecting to NAMD, VMD?

I really appreciate your kindness.
I am looking forward to hearing your precious comment.

Best Regards,

Preeda Chantanakajornfung