From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2006 - 11:27:52 CST

Hi,
  If you're willing to modify the IED source code, you could
just add a few lines of code that renders the current display
each time it redraws. You could name the filenames by the eigenvector
values so you don't end up with any duplicate frames. To give it
a try, just something like these in an appropriate place in the code:
import render
value = get slider value...
fname = 'iedvec%03d.tga' % value;
render.render('snapshot', fname);