From: Cesar Millan (pachequin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 15:32:17 CDT

hi! thanks for your reply, the moveby and moveto worked, thank you. I just
have another question, i want to rotate my molecule using the principal axis
of it as the Z-axis and rotate it around this axis, if I use "trans x ..."
it rotate around an axis that is not what I wanted. How can I move or change
the rotation axis so the Z axis fits (and the rotation) on the principal
axis of my molecule? Thank you again