From: MW Van der Kamp, School of Chemistry (Marc.VanderKamp_at_bristol.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 04:29:20 CDT

Hi,

You were right, John, thanks a lot. I installed VMD 1.8.5 this morning and
my problem is solved.
By the way, do you (or someone else) know of a trick to load files in a
tcl-script from windows folders with spaces in the name?
With the Windows XP setup that's standard on computers in our department
you get "C:/Documents and Settings/chmwvdk/" folders for each user. Due to
the spaces in the name a normal tcl-script will assume the end of the file
location at the first space of course...

Thanks,
Marc