From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 12:52:06 CDT

Hi,
  The GRASP plugin is already included in VMD. The current
version loads some, but not all types of GRASP files, so whether or
not it will work for you depends on which version of GRASP you used
and which options were used to create the file. If VMD doesn't
immediately recognize your surface file as a GRASP file by its
extension (.srf, or .grasp) then you can force VMD to load it by
manually selecting the GRASP file type in the molecule loader
window.

Let me know if you need more help with this.