From: Jan Saam (jan.saam_at_charite.de)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 17:21:29 CDT

Darrell,
Did you try it with the new files I sent?
Please check that first, the version that comes with VMD-1.8.5 has a
couple of known bugs. Your plroblem might be related to that.

If it's still not working please send me all your files, then I'll try it
on my machine and fix possible bugs in Paratool.

Jan

Jan Saam
Institute of Biochemistry
Charite Berlin