From: Al-Rawi, Ahlam (ahlam_at_phys.ksu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 12:03:55 CDT

I atached my pdb files,beta1.pdb is the original file beta.pdb the one that I chang.
Yes it has the bond and I did change this pdb file so that RESI(0)+RESI(1) become RESI AHS
The missing bound is between RESI (AHS) AND RESI (LYS 2) and LYS(10)and (AHE).
I need to know how I let the topology file think that AHS and AHE is conected to the rest.
Thanks
Ahlam

Ahlam Al-Rawi
Physics Department