From: Johannes Müllegger (hannes_at_zymeworks.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 18:25:03 CDT

Hello,

        For some of the vmd analysis extensions I can find instructions of
how to run them from the command line (for example the salt bridges
tool) for most of them however nothing is mentioned. My question now
is if that is generally possible for similar tools or do only certain
extensions allow that and where can I find information of how to use
them appropriately. I am especially interested in the timeline window
because that's incredibly slow for me (even with "display update
off") and I was hoping to come up with a short script to directly
write the ps file without any more user interference.

Thanks
-hannes-

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Johannes Müllegger