From: Jan Saam (saam_at_charite.de)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 13:20:08 CDT

Hi John and Axel,

It just came to my mind that a very nice graphics primitive would be a
come with a cut tip, i.e a tube with a linearly increasing diameter from
one end to the other. This would be great to visualize a scalar value
along a 1D path through a 3D volume. I'm envisioning a snake with
varying thickness.
But maybe this could even be a volumetric drawing method.
What do you think?

Jan

--
Jan Saam