From: Neelanjana Sengupta (senguptan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 09:02:16 CDT

Hi Gordon,

Is your dcd file very large? I have faced a similar issue with VMD quitting
prematurely, when my dcd was too large. Your memory has to be large enough
to hold your entire dcd trajectory. My solution was to take parts of the
trajectory and run my script, and later concatenate my output files.

Best,
 Neela