From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 09:32:39 CDT

Hi Pavan,
you should probably address this sort of inquiry to namd-l, not vmd-l.
To answer your specific question, though, if you are using pressure
control, after your first run you should comment out the periodic cell
definition and replace it with
extendedSystem xscfile
Where xscfile is the extended system file written by your previous
simulation, which has updated periodic cell information.
Peter