From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 21:51:42 CDT

hi,

your .gro file is missing the simulation box dimensions
in the last line (at least three floating point numbers).
see the message in your vmd console window.
the unsuccessful read can also be detected from the
fact, that you have 22 atoms loaded, but 0 frames.
just add, e.g. 0.5 0.5 0.5 to your file and it loads well.

cheers,
 axel.