From: L. Michel Espinoza-Fonseca (mef_at_ddt.biochem.umn.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 23:30:06 CDT

Hi Tom,

I'm also solvating a very big system, and I simply switched from 'WT'
to 'W'. At least for me it works perfectly. I need to build at least
300 water layers around my protein and get a fairly big system. I
don't know if anybody has gone beyond the 999 layers, so I think this
"change" should work for you :)

Cheers,
Michel