From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2006 - 14:47:18 CDT

Hi,
  I'm collecting sets of VMD material settings in order to
expand the default list so that inexperienced users realize
that there are significantly more options than just the two
default "Opaque" and "Transparent" materials. If you have a
favorite VMD material and would like to see it included by
default, send me the material settings for it.

Thanks,