From: Marc Baaden (baaden_at_smplinux.de)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 16:35:36 CDT

Hi John,

thanks for your thorough explanations. I was building on a pure 32-bit
machine, and there was indeed a rogue libGL.a. Fixed now.

A couple more curiosity questions:
What do the SDL, FLTKOPENGL and FREEVR configuration options do? (Eg
when would you need/use them?)

And is the GLSL shading supported on Mac OSX (the menu doesn't show up
when I execute the VMD 1.8.5a9 binary on my Mac -- I haven't tried to
build a Mac version myself)?

Thanks,
Marc

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden_at_smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr