From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2006 - 18:05:13 CDT

Dear VMD-L,
  I just wanted to make a quick announcement that we've started
sending out 2006 VMD survey emails to those people that have downloaded
one of the recent versions of the software.
The survey is very important for the continued funding of VMD development.

A couple of users have asked if this is genuine since we're using a
commercial survey service this time and the announcement email
and the 2006 VMD survey web page aren't on the *.ks.uiuc.edu domain,
and so I'm sending this email to let people know to expect the survey
invitation email.

Thanks for your time,