From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2006 - 16:36:53 CDT

Looks like it's 0.9572 for the bond and 104.52 for the angle, with a
charge of 0.417 on the hydrogen.

Cheers,
Justin

On 7/21/06, Margaret Shun Cheung <mscheung_at_ipst.umd.edu> wrote:
> Dear VMD users,
>
> I wonder if anyone knows the parameters (OH bond length, HOH bond angles)
> for the TIP3P water? Thank you very much!
> Sincerely,
>
> Margaret S. Cheung,
> Ph. D. Postdoctoral Fellow,

> Change of Room Number to:
>
> Room 2112 Tel: (301) 405-9307
> Inst. for Phys. Sci. & Tech. Fax: (301) 314-9404
> University of Maryland http://glue.umd.edu/~mscheung
> College Park, MD 20742-2431 email: mscheung_at_ipst.umd.edu

    I speak of certain afternoons in early fall, waterfalls of
immaterial gold, the transformation of the world, when everything
loses its body, everything is held in suspense,
    and the light thinks, and each one of us feels himself thought by
that reflective light, and for one long moment time dissolves, we are
air once more...
                      -- Octavio Paz, "I speak of the city"