From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 11:33:04 CDT

Also,
the bad global exclusion count is not necessarily due to a bad psf (this
is actually quite unlikely). I'd recommend having a visual look at the
psf/pdb combo generated by autopsf to make sure all the bonds are in the
right places (things look ok when I try it), and then check that your
periodic cell is big enough, you've done enough minimization, and that
you try increasing the margin a bit -- these are all far more likely
culprits for the error you've described.
Peter