From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 22:56:28 CDT

Javad,
  You can probably make this process MUCH faster with various improvements
to your script etc. Most likely your script itself could be written
better, and you may or may not have already discovered that you can make
trajectory loading much faster by using the "waitfor all" option when
VMD from wasting time updating graphics while it loads...)
If you send your analysis script, I can probably give you a few tips
that will allow it to run much faster.