From: Chandra Ramananjara (mozart20d_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 21:17:13 CDT

Hi Peter,
Thanks a lot for the tcl script. It worked even on the PDB files with the CRYST header.

-Chandra

Peter Freddolino <petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu> wrote: Hi Chandra,
I can reproduce the crash with your file. It looks like an odd
interaction between the dcd writers of vmd and namd actually. I'll have
a look at it with the devs tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm attaching a
patched version of namdenergy that should work around this problem;
please just source it before you open the namdenergy gui.
Peter