From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 14:24:57 CDT

Hi,
  The main.c file is a little out of date and hasn't yet been updated
since we made some changes to the read_bonds() plugin entry point
parameters. (added bond orders etc..) I do almost all plugin
testing with VMD itself now, so the main.c isn't used much these days.
Still, it might be useful as an example of how to call plugins from your
own code, so I'll spend a few minutes and update it when I get a chance.