From: Xavier Periole (x.periole_at_rug.nl)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 13:07:42 CDT

Dears,

I am using the VolMap plugin to compute and visualize the density of my
system: protein and water, but could be anything else. I managed to get
the density map and play around with the different options. It is very
nice tool !!!

I would like to be able to get the actual values of the density in order to
compute the average and standard deviation. The idea if of course to
plot the density at a sigma value (as for X-ray density plots). It is
possible to access those values or the density without having to get
into the code ?

Thanks for your time
XAvier

--