From: Osmany guirola Cruz (osmany.guirola_at_cigb.edu.cu)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 14:13:55 CDT

Sorry was my mistake. i have a 60GX NUVISION with and IR EMITER and LCD
GLASSES
http://www.stereo3d.com/60gx.htm <----this is my stereo
with my ATI card "9200" I can not use QUADBUFFER and I think that my
solution with vmd is the use of " scanline interleaved " but with my
emiter i think that i have to use and interlace video mode.

and when i use setenv VMDDISABLEATILINUXWORKAROUND 1
vmd crash