From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 09:25:09 CDT

Hi,
  You can view such potential maps either with the volume slice, or with
the isosurface representation. Most likely you'll find the isosurface
representation easier to use initially. You can also use the
"color by volume" feature to display the potential mapped onto your
graphical representations. You'll most likely need to set the color scale
data range values to something much tighter than the full data range
in order to get good looking results. (see trajectory tab)