From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 17:09:17 CDT

Hi,
  I don't have time to dig into this in detail just now, but my recollection
is that the only place you're going to find all of the pickables'
pick point coordinates in one place is in the display list, and even then
you're going to have to scan the display list for the various
DPICKPOINT and DPICKPOINT_I tokens which give the coordinates.
There may be a much better way, but you'll have to look for yourself
as I'm swamped with other activities until about May 20.