From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 10:57:22 CDT

Samuel,
  Try using the 'mono2poly' script in the VMD script library:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/script_library/scripts/mono2poly/

Just source the mono2poly.tcl script, and replace the filenames in
the example text (1c8e.pdb) with your 1orq.pdb and you should
be in business. I just did it and it appears to have worked fine for me.