From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 03:45:08 CDT

Praveen,
  Try running the 32-bit IRIX binary instead, there's a known problem
with the psfgen plugin on the 64-bit IRIX builds. The 32-bit IRIX
build should work fine however. The problem is an SGI-specific dynamic
linkage issue with the Tcl libraries used by psfgen. Let me know if you
still have trouble with the 32-bit IRIX version.