From: Margaret Shun Cheung (mscheung_at_ipst.umd.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2006 - 11:48:45 CDT

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your email. I knew the vector of the long axis of my
molecule. I would like to rotate/transform my molecule so that eventually
this vector will align with (0,0,z). After the transformation, I can use
this new set of coordinates as an
input file in NAMD for pulling at (0,0,z) direction.
Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
Margaret