From: Bogdan Costescu (Bogdan.Costescu_at_IWR.Uni-Heidelberg.De)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 11:23:46 CDT

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, John Stone wrote:

> I've tried statically linking VMD against the Intel compiler runtime
> libraries, but this causes stability problems on some versions of
> Linux, so the current versions I've made available still dynamically
> link them.

For my version of the Intel compiler for IA32, this specific library
is part of the redistributable libraries. If this is true also for
your version of the Intel compiler for IA64, it could be included in
the VMD package for IA64, provided that you find a way to instruct the
loader where to find it, like using -rpath ld option.

--
Bogdan Costescu
Telephone: +49 6221 54 8869, Telefax: +49 6221 54 8868