From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 15:40:05 CDT

Hi Margaret,
what parameter file are you using? The error you get (2) indicates that
you don't have parameters for some piece of what you're simulating
(likely one of the nonstandard terminii). Please let us know. You may
also want to move the discussion to NAMDL if you have further questions
about this.
Best,
Peter