From: Dan White (dan_at_chalkie.org.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2006 - 14:15:45 CST

John,

its a G5, 1.6GHz,
with a
nVidia GeForce FX 5200 64 MB

no three pin socket for the emitter box cable,
hence use of the stereo enabler gadget to get the sync signal to the
emitter box,
and that is powered by a PS2 port, of which ther are none on a mac
so i needed to plug it into another computer that does have one, in
my case the sgi indigo2... could be a pc

I never saw a USB to ps2 converter, only the ubiquitous ps2 to usb
type...

cheers

Dan